Quality Ingredients for Creative Cooks
Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado Sandwich
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
This recipe uses the following INDIA TREE products:
- Baking sheet lined with parchment or foil
- Baking rack
- Medium sized bowl
- Sharp paring knife
- Serrated knife for tomato
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- In a medium bowl, toss the bacon with the pepper and the sugar.
- Lay the bacon in a single layer on a rack placed in the baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes until the bacon is golden brown and fairly crisp. Remove to a plate.
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Spread 1 side of each slice with the mayonnaise and top with tomato, lettuce, avocado and bacon.
- Top with another bread slice, mayo side down, and serve immediately.
Bacon Lettuce Tomato, BLAT, BLT, Sandwich