Quality Ingredients for Creative Cooks
Makes 20 miniature muffins
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
These tiny, buttery muffins were baked in a small “gem” pan with room for just 12 miniature muffins. Serve them hot for breakfast or at teatime with butter, clotted cream, honey or jam.
- 2cups (8 oz) flour
- 1/4cup (4 oz) INDIA TREE Caster Sugar
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 1cup (8 oz) milk
- 2large eggs (4 oz)
- 1stick butter (4 oz), melted
This recipe uses the following INDIA TREE products:
- Large Bowl
- Electric Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Spoons
- Cooling Rack
- Muffin Tin
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, buttermilk, egg, vanilla extract, and lemon zest.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix until smooth.
- Divide the batter equally between 10 paper cup lined muffin cups. Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean. Remove from muffin tin. Let cool completely before icing.
Muffin, Breakfast, Tea Biscuits, Mini Muffins