Quality Ingredients for Creative Cooks
Makes 20 miniature muffins
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
These tiny, buttery muffins were baked in a small “gem” pan with room for just 12 miniature muffins. Serve them hot for breakfast or at teatime with butter, clotted cream, honey or jam.
- 2cups (8 oz) flour
- 1/4cup (4 oz) INDIA TREE Caster Sugar
- 1teaspoon salt
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 1cup (8 oz) milk
- 2large eggs (4 oz)
- 1stick butter (4 oz), melted
This recipe uses the following INDIA TREE products:
- Large Bowl
- Electric Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Measuring Spoons
- Cooling Rack
- Muffin Tin
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, buttermilk, egg, vanilla extract, and lemon zest.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix until smooth.
- Divide the batter equally between 10 paper cup lined muffin cups. Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean. Remove from muffin tin. Let cool completely before icing.
Muffin, Breakfast, Tea Biscuits, Mini Muffins, India Tree, Miniature muffins, Caster Sugar, Muffin Gems, Gems Recipe