Quality Ingredients for Creative Cooks
Spiced Maple Syrup
Makes 1 1/2 cups
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Add another dimension of flavor to maple syrup with INDIA TREE Mulling Spices. Serve warm over French toast, pancakes, or waffles. Use to sweeten hot tea. Drizzle over vanilla ice cream.
- 1 1/2cups (12 oz) quality maple syrup*
- 1tablespoon INDIA TREE Mulling Spices
This recipe uses the following INDIA TREE products:
- Small saucepan
*May substitute good quality honey for maple syrup.
- Simmer ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Strain spices.
- Store syrup in refrigerator up to several weeks.
- Serve warm over waffles, pancakes, and French toast. Use to sweeten hot tea. Drizzle over vanilla ice cream.
Maple, Maple Syrup, Spiced Syrup, French Toast, Pancakes, Waffles, Mulling Spices, Maple Sauce, India Tree, Breakfast