Spiced Orange Tea
Make that afternoon cup of tea a bit more special. Flavor it with INDIA TREE Mulling Spices and a fresh slice of orange.
- 6cups of water
- 6heaping teaspoons of loose tea of your choice or 6 tea bags
- 1heaping teaspoon INDIA TREE Mulling Spices in a tea strainer*
- Tea kettle
- Teapot that will hold six cups
- Metal tea strainer or muslin bag
*Crush the cinnamon stick and combine a few slivers of cinnamon with the rest of the mulling spices before placing them in the tea strainer.
- Rinse a ceramic teapot in hot water. Place the tea and the mulling spices in the ceramic teapot.
- Bring the water to a boil in a kettle. Pour it over the tea and spices in the teapot. Let steep for five minutes.
- Remove spices. Strain out tea leaves while pouring into a warm tea cup.
- Garnish with a slice of orange. Enjoy!