Quality Ingredients for Creative Cooks
Sugared Cranberry 'Bonbons'
Yield: 14 ounces
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Sugared Cranberry Bonbons evoke visions of sugarplums. They add a delightful festive touch to holiday tables. INDIA TREE Caster Sugar gives them a snowy, crystalline coating.
- 1/2cup water
- 1cup INDIA TREE Caster Sugar, divided
- 12ounce packet cranberries
This recipe uses the following INDIA TREE products:
- Medium saucepan
- Large spoon
- Measuring cup, wet
- Measuring cup, dry
- In a medium saucepan, bring to a boil 1/2 cup of the INDIA TREE Caster Sugar with 1/2 cup water.
- Stir the cranberries into the sugar syrup. Remove pan from heat.
- Remove the cranberries from the syrup. Let them drain until damp, but don’t let them dry out or the sugar won’t stick.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup INDIA TREE Caster Sugar into a bowl. Add cranberries and coat them in the sugar.
- Serve as is, or use as garnish.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Sugared Cranberry, Bonbon, Dessert, Cranberry