Triple Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are the stuff that dreams are made of. Topped with a paper-thin crust, their insides are moist, dense, and intensely chocolate. For best results use only high quality chocolate and cocoa e.g., Sharffen Berger, Callebaut, or Schokinage may be used.
|1||cup all purpose flour|
|1/2||cup cocoa powder|
|1/2||cup unsalted butter|
|2||cups INDIA TREE Light Muscovado Sugar|
|1/3||cup milk chocolate baking chunks (1 1/2 oz)|
|1/3||cup white chocolate baking chunks (1 1/2 oz)|
- 8 x 8-inch baking pan
- Aluminum foil
- Medium sized mixing bowl
- Measuring cups – dry
- Measuring Spoons
- Flour sifter
- Large, heavy saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Cooling Rack
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with foil. Grease the foil with shortening.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Off the heat, mix in the sugar until smooth. Then beat in the eggs, one at a time, until each is incorporated. Beat in the flour mixture and when mixed, fold in the milk chocolate and white chocolate baking chunks.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean, with just a few crumbs sticking to it.
- Carefully transfer the brownies, still in the foil, onto a rack to cool completely.
- To serve, cut into 16 squares and peel away the foil.