White Chocolate Carnival Mix Popcorn
INDIA TREE Paloma Roja Popcorn, coated with white chocolate and coconut oil, seasoned with INDIA TREE Fleur de Sel, and sprinkled with INDIA TREE Carnival Mix, makes a festive party treat to be enjoyed by all ages!
|1/2||cup INDIA TREE Paloma Roja|
|4||tablespoons coconut oil, divided|
|6||oz white chocolate chips|
|1 1/2||teaspoons INDIA TREE Fleur De Sel|
|1/4||cup (half of a 2.7 oz jar INDIA TREE Nature’s Color’s Carnival Mix|
- Pan with lid (3 quart or larger), or popcorn popper
- Measuring cups – dry
- Measuring spoons
- Microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, or double boiler
- Rubber spatula or large spoon
- Pop the popping corn using 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil. Heat coconut oil in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Throw in several kernels of corn. Once kernels begin to pop, add the rest of the popcorn and cover. Pop, shaking pan frequently, until popping stops. Or, pop in a popcorn popper as instructed.
- Melt white chocolate chips with remaining 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Be careful not to overheat.
Microwave method: Place coconut oil and chocolate in a medium-size, microwave-safe bowl. Heat bowl in microwave oven 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval until smooth.
Stovetop method: Use a small- or medium-sized pot. Simmer water in the pot. Place the bowl on top of the pot. Place coconut oil and chocolate in the bowl. Stir until melted smooth. Remove bowl from heat.
Double boiler method: Put water in the bottom pan of a double boiler. Bring to a simmer on the stove. Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in the upper pan, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the melted white chocolate mixture over popcorn and mix well. Sprinkle salt over popcorn and mix. Pour INDIA TREE Carnival Mix sprinkles on while popcorn mixture is still damp.