Spiced Pumpkin Latte
This autumnal drink is great for an afternoon break, or in place of dessert after a good meal. INDIA TREE Mulling Spice Mix infuses the milk and pumpkin purée with warm flavors. Add hot brewed coffee or espresso. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with freshly ground INDIA TREE Nutmeg.
|1||tablespoon INDIA TREE Mulling Spices|
|1||INDIA TREE Cinnamon Stick -broken into pieces|
|2||tablespoons pumpkin purée|
|1||tablespoon INDIA TREE Demerara Sugar|
|1||cup freshly brewed coffee or 2 shots espresso|
|1/4||cup whipped cream (optional)|
- Cheesecloth or spice bag
- Small sauce pan
- Measuring cups – liquid
- Measuring spoons
- Gather mulling spices and cinnamon stick in a square piece of cheesecloth. Tie with string to make a spice bag.
- Stir milk with pumpkin pupuréeee and sugar in a small saucepan set over medium heat. Add the spice bag.
- Heat until steaming, but do not boil. Reduce heat to low. Steep for 10 minutes. Remove the spice bag.
- Divide evenly between two cups. Fill with hot brewed coffee or add one shot of espresso per cup.
- Top with whipped cream; sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg.